Thursday, April 6, 2017

Pandemic Legacy -- Hobart -- March

It took us two tries in the one night, but me managed to complete March.

The first game was so close -- we had the cards to cure a disease (and eradicate it), and we just needed to build one more military base.  And then the red disease went berserk and we lost.  So we tried again.  The second game was much longer.  Having built a military base as the bonus for the lost game, we built more military bases, and used them to fly military personnel around the world preventing outbreaks.










1 comment:

  1. Hi Nick. I could not get hold of your E-Mail address, so I hope you read this comment.
    I am a fan and user of your TYlists-blog, really great. But I have 2 issues:
    1. I can't you the "Print", "Reset", "Text Layout" and "Summarize" function buttons anymore. Is there some technical problem or do they interfere with any Firefox plugins?
    2. I found a mistake in the Afgantsy list. Divisional support should be 1 (not 2) Motor Rifle Company and instead add 1 BMP Recon Unit.

    You can contact me via E-Mail: Xarepunk@gmx.net

    Maybe also have a look at my blog: http://xarepunk.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete