Hello everyone, I have known this game during war studies, I loved the theme very much, unfortunately I do not have a way to get a version at the moment, but I use many ebooks available free from the flames of war team to try to simulate the forces in the game spwaw, but I have many doubts about how to use support units.
How do I properly use the platoon units of weapons and platoons of divisional support? Do I attach them to the company or the combat squads?
Hello everyone, I have known this game during war studies, I loved the theme very much, unfortunately I do not have a way to get a version at the moment, but I use many ebooks available free from the flames of war team to try to simulate the forces in the game spwaw, but I have many doubts about how to use support units.
ReplyDeleteHow do I properly use the platoon units of weapons and platoons of divisional support?
Do I attach them to the company or the combat squads?